Communication specialist at Tranzer
Asap 16 – 24 hours
Do you want to grow the most innovative international mobility platform of Europe? Tranzer is the leading European B2B2C ticketing and payment platform for mobility. Our mission is to integrate all types of mobility into existing apps and end-user platforms in order to keep our cities sustainable, accessible and livable. We realize this by connecting public transport operators to our platform and combine this with other modes of transport such as taxis, micro mobility (bikes/scooters), shared cars and parking.
We deliver our platform services through an API to other companies and platforms with large client bases such as airlines, planners, lease companies, banks and booking platforms. Tranzer creates the possibility for you to plan and immediately buy tickets for public transport, taxi or bike on your smartphone, in your favorite app. After purchase, your tickets appear in your app and you can travel right away. Just take the ride!
This is the challenge
Since our Communication and Marketing hero will be on maternity leave, we are looking for an Interim Communications Specialist to temporarily join our team. As an Interim Communications Specialist you become part of the Operations team and ensure that everything stays up to date and top notch.
You will be responsible for:
- Internal communication: in collaboration with the HR department you will organize and coordinate team meetings and events;
- Social media: you make sure that our website, blog page, LinkedIn and overall branding is up to date. You don’t only think of the kind of content but you’re also responsible for the creation, both copy and design;
- International events: together with the Business team you decide which events are relevant for Tranzer to be present and you organize our presence;
- External communication: you take care of sending out monthly newsletters with the latest updates. Next to that, you support the Business team with their presentations and help our (international) offices to get more awareness for Tranzer;
- Release notes and consumer facing content: writing release notes for the releases of new versions and creating messages that are used in the app.
- Are you passionate about communication, do you enjoy using social media in an optimal way, and do you get energy from working in an ambitious, dynamic and international environment? Then this is the job for you!
En we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
Wat kun je verwachten van deze job?
Offer tickets for sustainable mobility anywhere in any app of the customers choice
All the different options from A to B, compared clear and fair. Plan, Pay and Travel, for all transport operators, worldwide. For Tranzer Mobility as Service is a synonym for changing behaviour. We show the best travel options on the spot and give insight in the effect of these options (cost, C02, time). This is how we keep our cities flowing and our mobility sustainable.
What do we expect from you?
- Are fluent in Dutch and English in both speaking and writing. Other languages, such as French, German or Italian are a plus;
- Have a BSc degree or thinking level;
- Available to work for 24 hours per week from around July till January.
- Have a positive mindset, excellent communicative skills and are easy going;
- Have an eye for detail and you like to work accurately;
- Have some experience in Communication, WordPress and MailChimp is a pré.
We offer you
- Freedom and responsibility to organize your work efficiently;
- Fun colleagues;
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid work environment;
- Good coffee, Friday afternoon drinks and much more!
You as part of Freelancers United
Freelancers United is a HOOP of over 3000 professionals in Marketing, Communications and Human Resources. The diversity of talents (skills, experience, personal characteristics) offers clients the possibility to bind knowledge, capacity and energy in a flexible and tailored way, for a short or longer period. When you fill this position, you also become part of our Freelancers United HOOP. What makes this so much fun?
- We have great clients, from NGO to FMCG, from startup to multinational. With special assignments we surprise you every time.
- We always switch quickly, openly and honestly, which is nice.
- We stay involved throughout your assignment.
- We regularly organize networking activities that you can learn from as well.
What comes around goes around
LEF // we are rebellious. With us, it’s never boring or predictable.
CLEAR // we are concrete. We are never vague or complex.
CONNECTING // we are collaborative. You’re never alone.
VAUSE // we are always on. We never ignore an opportunity.
So, are we a match?
Please contact Maxime!
Call: 06 – 41 50 61 00