Content Communication Specialist at Constanter
asap 40 hours per week
Constanter supports charitable projects that promote respect for human dignity and social justice. It works in the areas of education, society, care and faith. Further, it encourages the development of a sustainable business environment and the empowerment of people locally to help those in need in a sustainable way.
As is the case with the family’s other charitable entities, Constanter is supported in developing and executing its grant-giving programmes by the Porticus organisation. Constanter also works with other family-related philanthropic organisations, such as Laudes Foundation.
These philanthropic organisations are supported by Constanter Philanthropy Services (CPS) through high-quality, fit-for-purpose operational support in the areas of HR, IT, Finance, Risk, Legal, Tax, Insurances, Facilities, Travel, Procurement, Security, Project Management, and Reporting.
What will you do?
- Writing and copy editing;
- Digital content creation (video blogs, engaging interactive content);
- Cascading communications to the various stakeholders in the Constanter Universe;
- Creating and maintaining evergreen intranet content;
- Maintaining documentation for focus groups and user interviews.
En we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
What can you expect from this job?
Constanter builds on a heritage of charitable engagement that dates back to Clemens and August Brenninkmeijer, the two brothers who founded the clothing retailer C&A in 1841. As natural as it was for the company’s founders to share their good fortune with the needy, so too was it natural for them to do so quietly. As the business grew and expanded globally, the generations of family entrepreneurs that followed continued and solidified that tradition of private charitable giving.
Constanter’s objective is to promote respect for human dignity and social justice by participating in a constructive, professional and committed manner in the efforts of individuals and institutions to realise objectives for the common good. More particularly, it focuses on initiatives aimed at reinforcing the contribution of people and institutions to the high-quality, lasting and dynamic development of spiritual and social life. In doing so it endeavours, too, to safeguard and promote charity based on the principles of Catholic Social Teaching which reflect the spirit that has guided Brenninkmeijer family entrepreneurs for generations.
Those principles are: human dignity, stewardship, solidarity, the common good, subsidiarity, reciprocity, plurality and sustainability. Constanter works directly in the areas of education, society, care and faith, but it provides funds, too, to other charitable entities that support its mission. Further, it encourages the development of a sustainable business environment and the empowerment of people locally to help those in need in a sustainable way.
What do we expect from you?
- A bachelor’s degree or master degree in communications or other related studies or equivalent relevant experience;
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in communication within an international environment;
- Communication experience in an english-speaking professional environment, coupled with excellent writing skills;
- Excellent project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously;
- understanding of and experience with all aspects of operational communications work- planning, asset and material creation, activation, measurement.
- Strong experience in designing and implementing an integrated communications strategy, including change management, brand and reputation management, issue and crisis management, social media strategy and public affairs.
- passionate about advising on and developing great content for external consumption;
- Experience working in an international environment with multiple reporting lines; affinity with philanthropic organizations and/or the areas porticus supports;
- Self-starter who can manage a complex and dynamic environment and shifting workload;
- Happy to work in a small team of experts, involved from a strategic to a more operational level/hands-on level;
- Natural coordinator, with good project-management skills, with strong follow-through and ability to connect the dots to see the bigger picture;
- diplomatic in nature, and able to view situations from multiple perspectives.
We offer you
You as part of Freelancers United
Freelancers United is a HOOP of over 3000 professionals in Marketing, Communications and Human Resources. The diversity of talents (skills, experience, personal characteristics) offers clients the possibility to bind knowledge, capacity and energy in a flexible and tailored way, for a short or longer period. When you fill this position, you also become part of our Freelancers United HOOP. What makes this so much fun?
- We have great clients, from NGO to FMCG, from startup to multinational. With special assignments we surprise you every time.
- We always switch quickly, openly and honestly, which is nice.
- We stay involved throughout your assignment.
We regularly organize networking activities that you can learn from as well.
LEF // we are rebellious. With us, it’s never boring or predictable.
CLEAR // we are concrete. We are never vague or complex.
CONNECTING // we are collaborative. You’re never alone.
VAUSE // we are always on. We never ignore an opportunity.
So, are we a match?
Please contact Hanyeh!
Call: 06 44 15 59 83