Are you a creative Customer Insight & Storytelling Marketer?
AfterPay is looking for an analytic & creative Customer Insight & Storytelling Marketer to join the International Marketing Team in Amsterdam. It is an exciting time to join the company as AfterPay is experiencing unprecedented growth: 2020 was even our most successful year to date. Our talented team – 250 people working across eight international offices – is designing new, innovative payment products for both B2C and B2B markets. If you want to join a leading fin-tech company, make an international impact and develop your skills along the way, then we want to hear from you.
Your role is to support our market leading payment brand position and help us attract even more consumers and merchants through the further development of our AfterPay Insights Platform & Research Projects. Sharing insights and creating stories across markets to drive Merchant Growth across all channels, while focusing on customer-centricity will be key aspects for success. You should have experience in B2B marketing, love data and be an excellent writer able to create engaging content for the different audiences.
- Develop the AfterPay Insights Platform to be the core knowledge base and voice of the customer across internal and external audiences.
- Within the B2B and LinkedIn Channel to claim that AfterPay is the leader in eCommerce and BNPL insights.
- Across the organization to strengthen the knowledge within the business.
- Continuous develop of the AfterPay Insights Platform (blog, questionnaire, dashboard) keeping it relevant, modern and update to date.
- Develop the stories that are relevant & motivating to the audiences and create the blog posts, newsletters & new digital formats as communication vehicles together with Creative Team.
- Create the content calendar together with the Content & Performance Marketers and work together for success.
- Responsible for tracking and making recommendations for improvement within the communication channels (LinkedIn, Newsletters, Posts, etc.). Implementing a test, learn and scale approach.
- Be the primary link to research agency for AfterPay Insights and new research projects within the Marketing Team for both B2B & B2C initiatives.
- Support KAM & Sales with relevant with Lead Generation initiatives, actionable metrics, learnings & trends for sales materials.
- Connect to the Product Team with the user research and work to connect the needs of the customer to the development of the product.
En we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
we offer you
In return we offer:
An unique opportunity to be part of this fast growing and dynamic eCommerce and Payment landscape.
A complete training and development program as part of the Arvato Financial Solutions and Bertelsmann Family and a competitive salary and benefit scheme.
An amazing team Amsterdam is waiting for you!
Salary is based on experience.
AfterPay, a business unit within Arvato Financial Solutions, enables merchants to offer their consumers a convenient and safe way of paying – AfterPay enables consumers to pay at the pace of life. AfterPay provides its services in nine countries: The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. Under the umbrella of payment-after-delivery, AfterPay offers five different payment options: the 14-Day Invoice, Campaign Invoice, Consolidated Invoice, Fixed Instalments, and AfterPay FLEX.
About Arvato Financial Solutions
As part of Bertelsmann, Arvato Financial Solutions provides professional credit management solutions across all segments of the customer lifecycle in around 20 countries. By revealing the advantages of predictive analytics, leading-edge platforms and big data, provided solutions result in optimized financial performance and empower clients to fully concentrate on their core business.
• Advanced degree and 4 years’ experience working in related field;
• Experience working with Research data to create relevant and actionable insights and story’s;
• Experience in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
• A strong communicator who can bring people along;
• Proven success in content creation and copywriting in both English & Dutch (German a plus);
• Detailed knowledge of LinkedIn and how it works as a core platform of AfterPay Insights;
• 100% team player, dependable and proactive;
• Analytical & Creative;
• Superior Project management skills to deliver quality work on time.
You as part of Freelancers United
Freelancers United is a HOOP of over 3000 Marketing, Communication and Human Resources professionals. The diversity of talents (skills, experience, personal characteristics) offers clients the possibility to retain knowledge, capacity and energy, for short or longer term. When you apply for this job, you also will become part of our Freelancers United HOOP. But what makes this fun?
- We have a lot of great clients, from NGO’s to FMCG, from start-ups to multinationals. With challenging assignments, fitting to your expertise, we will surprise you every time.
- We always keep our contact quick, open and honest. Working with us is always on the basis of equality and reciprocity. That’s how we like to roll.
- We remain involved during your assignment.
- We regularly organize networking activities that you can learn from.