Support business performance and build brand equity
Randstad is looking for a global brand manager who is:
- operationally strong
- English speaking (Dutch is not required necessarily)
- marcom expert
- (inter)cultural sensitive (to fit with organisation culture)
In the rol you will support on several projects with tasks as:
- sub project management within bigger project
- productional tasks
- internal stakeholder management
- agency contacts
- Randstad Employer Branding Research (REBR)
- brand refresh and update assets
- global campaign 2022
- brand governance – day to day brand operations and questions from operating companies and departments
- internal branding (roll out brand refresh as from january)
- rebranding: rebranding of other brands to our brand architecture model
- project branding: support with campaigns or programs to create on brand ideas and assets
We collaborate with several agencies like:
- The Oval Office
En we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
What to expect in this job?
Creating brand awareness, engagement, experiences and advocacy.
Focus on external and internal audiences of Randstad’s brand portfolio.
Support business performance and build brand equity.
About the global brand management team
The brand management team enables to drive Randstad’s global reputation by creating brand awareness, engagement, experiences and advocacy amongst external and internal audiences of Randstad’s brand portfolio in order to support business performance and build brand equity.
Team, roles and responsibilities
Bart van Wanrooij, director global brand management, global marcom MT, brand strategy
Rumyana Hristova, global marketing operations manager, day to day brand operations (asset bank, guidelines, alignment) and brand projects
Ans Lardinois, brand experience manager, events, sponsoring, video and projects
Wim Vos, global design director, visual identity development
We closely align with all other global and local marcom departments.
Global: corporate communications (incl. Pr, PA, internal comms, content and social media), digital marketing, marketing operations, User Experience.
Local: local marketing departments and employees (sizes vary per country).
WAY OF WORKING
- Weekly Monday kick off call
- Bi-weekly deep dives
- Project meetings: each of us own a few projects that they are responsible for, when needed we collaborate
- Monthly brand and comms meeting
- Once or twice a week we meet at the office to collaborate (Diemen HQ)