key account manager at Puig
asap 24 hours a week
The KAM is responsible for building the omni-channel business in a sustainable way within the 2 biggest accounts in the BELUX. Within your role you will be responsible to develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with Ici Paris Belux & Planet Parfum contributing and driving omni channel category growth. You will be part of the Commercial team and will report directly to the Commercial Manager. With your ownership, business insight, strong knowledge of category management, your agility and collaborative qualities you will contribute to drive the business to a maximum on the long-term.
Deep understanding of your business and your customer, delivering the company objectives; value market share and net revenues in line with financial KPI’s. Develop and implement the key account strategy and plans in line with company priorities for your accounts:
- Deep understanding of sell-in/ sell-out results and commercial needs / opportunities from the clients to be transferred in a solid action plan driving category growth.
- Coordinate with Customer Development Manager to develop the annual account plans and budgets. Negotiate & align joint business plans with the retailer.
- Partner of the Retail team to achieve the company retail objectives on door level.
- Develop E-Business and in collaboration with E-commerce Manager.
Lead and prepare COOP negotiations in corporation with Customer Development Manager.
Follow-up on clients P&L & shoulder Commercial Manager on annual condition meetings and follow-up throughout the year with the retailer.
Keep the day to day management of key account:
- First point of contact towards the retailer ensuring efficient coordination within PUIG organization
- Set, prepare, and follow-up on 1) business update month meeting 2) Sell-in meetings
- Follow up on monthly budget closure (reporting, analysis, action plan to be put in place)
- Responsibility sell-in launches and sets, from negotiations to on-shelf incl. GWP /sample support.
- Manage best in class planogram in collaboration with Retail, driving best -sellers on shelf and applying face out process in line with company KPI’s.
- Monthly supply meeting with CS & retailer to monitor & follow up on ea; service level, stocks,
- Strong commercial sense, entrepreneurial and ability to develop sound opportunities to meet the needs of our customers and our business.
- Strong negotiator and relationship builder.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills.
- Proactivity, independent, self-starter, can-do/ hands-on mentality.
- Team player, energetic, good empathy and communication skills.
En we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
What can you expect from this job?
Puig is a third-generation family-owned fashion and fragrance business based in Barcelona. Puig creates distinctive brands and fragrance experiences that make people dream. Puig brand portfolio include a combination of owned brands such as Carolina Herrera, Nina Ricci, Paco Rabanne, Jean Paul Gaultier and licenses such as Christian Louboutin and Comme des Garçons
- Academic/bachelor degree; Business Administration, Business and Management, Marketing Management.
- Min of 5 year working experience towards category management and or omnichannel key account management, online experience is a pré. Proven track-record contribution in driving the business to a maximum on the long-term.
- Experience in cosmetics
- Fluent in English, French/ Dutch both French & Dutch is a strong pre.
We offer you
You as part of Freelancers United
Freelancers United is a HOOP of more than 3,000 professionals in Marketing, Communications and Human Resources. The diversity of talents (skills, experience, personality traits) offers clients the opportunity to flexibly commit knowledge, capacity and energy for short or long periods of time. When you fill this position, you also become part of our Freelancers United HOOP. What makes this so much fun?
We have great clients, from NGO to FMCG, from startup to multinational. We surprise you every time with special assignments.
We always switch quickly, openly and honestly.
We stay involved during your assignment.
We regularly organize networking activities from which you can also learn something.
LEF // we are rebellious. With us, it’s never boring or predictable.
CLEAR // we are concrete. We are never vague or complex.
CONNECTING // we are collaborative. You are never alone.
FELLOWING // we are always on. Never do we ignore an opportunity.
So, are we a match?
Then contact Bart!
Bart van der Meijden
Call:06 53 50 65 60